Business Consulting by:
The BEG Group
Beg Group LLC Principal Jay Elkin working with Riaz Kahn of Jacobs Engineering at the Royal Dutch Shell Franklin Cracker Plant in Monaca, Pa. in August of 2016 where our Big Switch™ Erosion/Filtration Medium was installed. Big Switch™ worked so well more product was order March of 2017.
Big Switch™ installed as a PA Department of Environmental Protection highly qualified/exceptionally valued erosion/filtration measure on an Independence Excavating PennDOT project in Kittanning, Pa.
* We are dedicated to providing your company with the required tools to comply with the ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System.
* We will create and implement Policies and Procedures to ensure that you accomplish your commitment to quality and achieve ISO compliance.
* Your companies documents, training records, policies, procedures and projects will be better organized for quick accessibility for biding projects, ensuring clear communication of the custom requirements and ensuring tracability of products, services and records.
* Our programs will give you a one stop location where all your employees can access their most up to date and controlled Standard Operating procedures and forms.
Sample Program Perry Burt networking with client Frank Northup at a baseball game
during an "Energy Night" event we promoted for the Pittsburgh Pirates
ISO 9001 Compliance
Roles and Responsibilities
*We identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• We locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• We screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolve internal priorities.
• We develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• We protect your organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• We update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.